We're an eclectic group of award-winning designers, producers, project managers, wizards, guitar players, and superheroes.
Here are just a few you might meet along the way.
Founder & President, Proud Mom, Florida Girl
A graphic designer and writer at heart, she works in the dim and romantic light that makes other people squint (unless she's crunching numbers on a big corporate event). She produces big concerts, medium-size multi-day conferences, one night fundraisers, and all the multi media that goes along with each. She captains the GO ship by day; sprints to her daughters’ soccer games by night; runs snowy and sweaty park trails with her main man and their high-energy speed-coach named Jupiter on the weekends; and MIGHT be a tattooed biker chick behind all that business casual.
- She's got St. Pete Beach sand in every shoe and is still homesick after 22 years
- She Rides a Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe in hot weather or heated gear
- She runs like a girl...Just try and keep up!
Executive Project Manager, Beach Girl, Frequent Flyer
Mary is a veteran in the trade show industry who loves this adrenaline-pumping, troubleshooting, airline-miles-earning business almost as much as she loves her family and friends. With an uncanny ability to lead union carpenters twice her size
to record-breaking set-up speeds, Mary can be found holding court at 7AM in the center of a group of burly men (and women!) in tool belts, standing atop a roll of carpet in order to make eye contact with each.
- Recharges in a beach chair
- St. Louis Cardinals fan
- Married, with three amazing children
- Loves to work in her garden
- Proudly displays her extensive lanyard collection
Graphic Designer, Dancer, Shoe Model
One of those art-types who happens to like crunching numbers nearly as much as she likes creating graphic patterns and hand-lettered type. Lexi is a REAL graphic designer of all things print and digital, who happens to have a minor in math. Her goal, outside of brilliant and breathtaking design, is to travel to all 50 states and to visit Europe (again and again). She's a gymnast, a Mizzou Tiger and she adores her family and friends.
- Board games rule — she'll stay in for a game night any day of the week
- Footwear model become shoe hoarder...we are planning an intervention
- Loves calligraphy, dogs and a good belly laugh